Dr. Clift and his services at Biomedical Associates are available at negotiable hourly, weekly and monthly rates for freelance and long term projects.
- Investigative journalism
- Scholarly research
- Business, marketing, and evidence reports
- Biomedical and scientific content editing
- Co-authoring and manuscript editing
- Literature reviews
- Multimedia content development
- Publishing assistance
- Project oversight and management
- Experience in peer-reviewed, academic, and popular publication
Writing and consulting queries should be sent to email@example.com; include project timeline, scope, and expected deliverables.
- Clift, I.C. (2022) “Flow Cytometry Rides Successive Waves of Innovation” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com (https://www.genengnews.com/topics/translational-medicine/flow-cytometry-rides-successive-waves-of-innovation/) GEN 42(10)
- Clift, I.C. (2021) “Funding the Next Generation of Cancer Therapies” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com (https://www.genengnews.com/insights/funding-the-next-generation-of-cancer-therapies/) GEN 41(4)
- Clift, I.C. (2020) “Clinical laboratory role in viral pandemic response: Focus on COVID-19” Medical Research Archive 8(6)
- Clift, I.C.(2019) “Bispecific, Multispecific Antibodies Grapple with Cancer: Platforms for novel antibody constructs take hold in cancer immunotherapy development” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com(https://www.genengnews.com/insights/bispecific-multispecific-antibodies-grapple-with-cancer/) GEN 39(2)
Additional products coming soon!