- Clift, I.C. (2022) “Lipid Nanoparticles Deliver for mRNA Vaccines” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com (https://www.genengnews.com/topics/translational-medicine/infectious-diseases/lipid-nanoparticles-deliver-for-mrna-vaccines/) GEN 42(11)
- Clift, I.C. (2022) “Flow Cytometry Rides Successive Waves of Innovation” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com (https://www.genengnews.com/topics/translational-medicine/flow-cytometry-rides-successive-waves-of-innovation/) GEN 42(10)
- Clift, I.C. (2021) “Funding the Next Generation of Cancer Therapies” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com (https://www.genengnews.com/insights/funding-the-next-generation-of-cancer-therapies/) GEN 41(4)
- Clift, I.C. (2020) “Clinical laboratory role in viral pandemic response: Focus on COVID-19” Medical Research Archive 8(6)
- Clift, I.C.(2019) “Bispecific, Multispecific Antibodies Grapple with Cancer: Platforms for novel antibody constructs take hold in cancer immunotherapy development” Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, genengnews.com(https://www.genengnews.com/insights/bispecific-multispecific-antibodies-grapple-with-cancer/) GEN 39(2)
Coming in May! New Series for Kindle and print Halflifer – My Rare Cancer Journey volume one released! Click the link to learn more.
Freelance Science Writing
Biomedical Associates is occasionally available at negotiable hourly, weekly and monthly rates for freelance and long term projects.
Writing and consulting queries should be sent to email@example.com; include project timeline, scope, and expected deliverables.
- Investigative journalism; science journalism
- Scholarly research
- Chapter writer
- Scientific business, marketing, and evidence reports
- Biomedical and scientific content editing
- Co-authoring and manuscript editing
- Literature reviews
- Multimedia content development
- Publishing assistance
- Project oversight and management
- Experience in peer-reviewed, academic, and popular publication